The Rooted Folk Summer Seasonal Zine- 2023
Please note: this listing includes two options: a digital collection or a printed zine. Please choose the option that best suits your needs. Zines will begin shipping July 23rd. If you choose digital, you will be emailed a link to your digital downloads. Please go to your email and download the PDF to your computer. You will need a program such as Preview or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free) to open your PDF. No physical items will be shipped to you and you will not receive a google drive folder.
PRINTED OPTION: We are thrilled to now be offering printed copies of our collections! If you purchase through us, you'll also receive a favorite seasonal teabag, a lovely postcard to display, and a little note written inside the zine!
Here is a list of the wonderfully summer-y things you'll find in this edition of The Rooted Folk. Embrace the summer season as we navigate a simpler, rooted life.
TABLE of CONTENTS:
__ SEASONAL LIVING __
- "The Importance of Seasonal Living in the Summer"
- "Fireflies: A Story about the Magic of the Moment"
- "Savoring the Wonder of Summer Days with Children"
__ BERRY SEASON __
- "Bountiful Berries: A Seasonal Harvest of Delightful Recipes"
- "Making Homemade Ice Cream with Summer Berries"
- Unleashing Creativity: Making Berry Ink for Children's Artistic Adventures"
- "Berry Sun Tea"
__ SUMMER SOLSTICE __
- "Embracing the Radiant Sun: Hosting a Memorable Summer Solstice Cookout and Bonfire"
__ IN THE GARDEN __
- "Nurturing Nasturtiums: Growing & Using the Versatile Garden Flower"
- "Preserving Your Harvest: A Guide to Saving Garden Seeds"
- "Naturally Defending Your Garden: Squashing Squash Bugs The Eco-Friendly Way"
__ IN THE HOME __
- "Herbal Hair Rinses"
- "The Gentle Art of Air Drying: A Summer Guide to Drying Clothes"
- "Curating a Capsule Wardrobe: Simplify your Style, Elevate your Life"
- "Naturally Fresh: Creating Your Own Herbal Mouthwash for a Healthy Smile"